Monday, January 7, 2013

Mostly Monday

First day back at work today. I was kind of glad to return. I needed my routine back, even though I convince myself that work takes up too much time and limits me from what I really want to be doing, somehow the structure of the working week makes you want to achieve more in your spare time.

So today was mostly Monday. Not a normal work Monday cos I still had my slow moving holiday buzz. I wonder how long it will take for me to speed up to CBD life again...

I weighed myself this morning. I was nervous worrying that I had put on weight over the break but luckily I still weigh the same. 67kg. I've put on 4kg since I moved back with my parents, so you can guess what one of my resolutions is.

And I ate pretty healthy today too. I got up at 5.30am for boot camp and ate half a banana before and after training. I've found lately that the sessions are so intense that I feel sick if I have an empty tummy. Then I ate healthy all day long apart from my after dinner snack. I finished off a wedge of dry panettone. I bloody love that Italian cake. Sometimes I think I was Italian in a past life because I just resonate with the cuisine so much.

Ok, I'm just writing shit now, so I'm going to bed.

Toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment