Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chillin' Indoors

Today was another good day. I'm liking 2013 so far ;) Well maybe being off work has something to do with it. It's funny how it always takes a good week to unwind when you're on holidays.

Today Dad and I put the Ikea furniture together. When I say Dad and I, it was more like Dad put all the big pieces together and I put the little side table together. But I did other stuff too. I went through the pantry and threw out old flour and organised all the cupboards. It looks great now. Dad is under strict instructions not to move a single can out of place. Hehee :)

I visited Mum today too. She was a lot better than when I last saw her. Today she could have a bit of a laugh and wanted to know how the rest of the family are doing. It was nice to see her feeling better, even if it is a fleeting mood.

I'm sorry I don't really have anything interesting to write today. Think I better go write my New Year Resolutions. I absolutely love writing them each year! For me it's more about goal-setting rather than admonishing myself for all my bad behaviour. I believe in positive reinforcement!

Here is my amazing side table (that I put together all by myself...calmly with no expletives!)


No comments:

Post a Comment