Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 of the New Year

Welcome to the second day of the New Year! I'm feeling more positive today. I instantly felt better after my post yesterday, it's funny that when you feel like shit you often forget or resist doing the things that make you feel better. In my case that's writing or exercise or meditation.

Anyway, woke up this morning and went for a bike ride with my bestie. We cycled to Penny Farthing in Northcote cos our fav coffee shop in Kew has been closed since Xmas Eve. This has affected our daily routine to no end. Yes folks, we are addicted to quality coffee but I guess that just comes with being a Melburnian.

After that I pottered around home and tried to sort my shit out. I basically moved everything off the floor and onto my bed, before deciding that what I really needed was more storage. So against my better judgement, I hotfooted it down to Ikea in Richmond. I dragged my Dad with me and loaded up my trolley with 'Billy' this and 'Luftberg' that.

Right now I'm guzzling a Cooper Pale Ale and contemplating organising my life a little bit more. Got four more days of holidays before I'm back at work, better pull my finger out toot sweet!

Lizz ox

No comments:

Post a Comment