Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 2 of TMYP

So I got up this morn around 6ish and made my way to the yoga studio. Luckily my sister and I have already been doing the 6.30am class three mornings a week, so it wasn't a huge shock to the system.

I've decided to do the 6.30am class Mondays to Fridays, then a home practice on Saturdays. Sunday will be a rest day.

I also will meditate every evening after dinner.

It's like having another full time job!

I'm hoping by the end of the 42 days I will be stronger, illness-free and have more energy. And more discipline to redraft my novel. These are my intentions that I set in our first class last night.

For dinner tonight, I'm having veal snitzel, ratatouille, mashed sweet potato and steamed broccoli. A meal fit for a modern yogi!

Chat tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment