Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mindful in May


I have a BIG month ahead of me. For starters I'm doing Mindful in May which is an absolutely amazing initiative! The idea is you make a donation to Charity Water - a fabulous charity that passes on 100% of donations received to setting up clean, viable, easily accessible drinking water for developing countries.

In return for your donation, you sign up to a one month online meditation program, whereby you get daily emails, a meditation journal and tips on how to mediate.

I have joined Sara's Space In-Betweeners to raise money for Charity Water. We are trying to raise $2000 and have raised $800 so far. If you'd like to join our group and make your own life and a lot of other people's  a happier one, click here. Or you can just make a donation. 

I am still yet to meditate for Day One, so I better stop dilly-dallying and switch off my laptop! Just before I go, I wanted to mention that on top of meditating every day, I will be doing a 28 day yoga detox course starting this Sat 4th May. My challenge will be to do yoga 6 days a week, go on a detox which will involve drinking green smoothies and god knows what else and generally curse myself for getting over excited and signing up to do every interesting course or challenge I come across!

Watch this space! I may need some encouragement this May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment